Thoughts on publishing

Hi neighbors. It's been two busy weeks since I started this blog, and I've had a new post with original reporting almost every weekday. That's a great way to start, but I wanted to let you know what to expect going forward and how you can get involved if you're interested.

I plan to publish a new post several times a week, often in the morning. You can find new posts here on District Trinidadian, find them on Twitter, sign up to get them delivered by email or RSS in the sidebar on the left. 

I'm going to continue to cover the ANC election, and neighborhood events and news. I don't plan on covering individual crimes or police bulletins, but the reasons are kind of complicated and I will explain why in a post soon. There are lots of subjects I'm interested in. Here's a small sample:

  • Attempted evictions
  • The Comprehensive Plan and zoning
  • Wheatley and DCPS through the pandemic
  • Trinidad history
  • Homelessness
  • Transportation
  • Profiles of interesting neighbors 

For now, this blog is a volunteer effort, and I'll take any help I can get. If you're at all interested in writing something short (a single spaced page), or have any ideas for what I should write about, please send me an email at joshkramercomics(at)gmail(dot)com, it would be great to hear from you.

Thanks very much,

Josh Kramer

Comments

Popular Posts